Re: [NTLK] Mods?

From: matthew_at_crescent.org.uk
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 01:53:51 PDT

Back in the good old days, when the Earth was green and sex was dirty. There
existed a machine called the Amiga. Built buy a goliath called Commodore.
There existed a band of merry men (and women) who wrote a swaith of 'demos'
for this beast that had all manners of fine tunes therein. These tunes were
known as 'MODS'. A fine and varied selection can be found, usually with MIDI
or MP3 versions, around the web.

Your Newton will happily play them with a small piece of software and a bit of
effort on your part. Look for 'modplayer'

All the best

Matthew