Re: [NTLK] NewtDb Contact Info?

From: Joel Watson (joelwatson_at_enterThought.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 07:26:44 PDT

Hi again everyone!

Well, this'll teach me! Right after sending that last email I did a
search online for NewtDb and found the guy's website. Which (happily)
lead me to finding a newer version than I had and the info that his
last product update (for another Newton game he has) was updated just
over six months ago. So, I think I have his current email address (I
hope). If it isn't his Compuserve address and you have one that's
active, please send it to me though!

--
Joel Watson