Re: [NTLK] MP2k Carrying Case?

From: Brian McEwen (bmcewen_at_cowboy.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 06:28:33 PDT

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Tod Smith wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions on "planner" style cases that will fit my mp2k,
> as opposed to carrying bags. I looked at OfficeMax over the weekend and saw
> nothing.

        I'll second the earlier mail; I've bought 2 bible cases (you can
get some that are plain, no fancy angel embroidering or whatever) and they
are perfect for MP1x0 or 2x0, keyboard, and have lots of little places to
put the PC cards. Zippered enclosure for keyboard plus cards, and the MP
on the opposing side. Slightly padded which is good.

        I got some of the rectangular pentium processor cases (little
hinged boxes), put velcro on them to hold the box in place, and store 3 or
4 flash card in each. Also put a little velcro on the dongle for the 2100
to help keep me from losing it.

        I got my cases on clearance at Walmart, but Hallmark or Xian book
store likely has a bigger selection of styles.