[NTLK] TactileSystems & DiabetiCare

From: Ronald Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 06:23:06 PDT

Does anyone know how to contact Tactile Systems? I have tried their phone
number and email. The voicemail is "full" and I get no response from my
emails. I want to register a copy of their DiabetiCare that I downloaded
from their website. The trial period has expired so now it is worse than
useless!

I posted several weeks ago on a similar thread and got an email off-list
from someone who has used this product. I have lost your address. Please
contact me again.

Ron Uphoff