Re: [NTLK] Options to install software oth.

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 19:19:56 PDT

>Most of UNNA has packages in uncompressed (PKG) form. You'd probably want
>to find what you're looking for with your desktop browser first, and then
>copy the URL to the package to the Newt to download it.

Well, I have been trying to get this .pkg for about 2 hours now. Everywhere
I try, I keep having challenges. I am sure it is the fact that I am using
NetHopper (I did try the recommended and supported browser at one time but
it crashed the Newt in a big way and I have been scared to even try).

I have got the page found with the Google Searh that finds the exact
package, but then I get an HTTP error 404. Document not found. The Web sever
could not find the document you requested. but I am looking right at it. It
just won't dl.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Drew