[NTLK] A *nice*, cheap, rugged case for the Newton

From: Sean Luke (seanl_at_cs.umd.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 18:21:05 PDT

I bought a Samsonite portable drive case at MicroCenter today for my
Iomega Zip 250 -- but it also fits my MP2K rather nicely. $10. The case
is specially made to hold Zip drives, portable CD drives, etc. plus media.
This is a soft, forest green nylon case with lots of puffy protection, two
very large pouches, four zippers, and various little subpockets. It's
about the size of, I dunno, the Cryptonomicon trade paperback. :-) Too
small for the keyboard tho. If you're going backpacking with your Newton
and various supplies, this is the case to get. (For the DC people -- I
got the last one MicroCenter had; dunno if/when they'll restock).

Sean