[NTLK] FS: Misc MP2100 items

From: J XB (xb_at_odyville.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 15:24:02 PDT

Fellow Newtonians,

during a recent desk cleaning incident, I have found the following items
which I no longer need for my MP2100. Better they go to another Newton
friendly home....

I'm willing to sell these items separately, decent offers only.

here they are:

- 1 16MB Pretec pcmcia linear flash card
    virtually new, used only 2 months. still under warranty.
    original cost from Pretec was $245.
    this IS a 5v/5v read/write card, low power usage in an MP2100.

- 2 MP2100 replacement flip cover Apple part number 922-3306
    perfect condition doors and hinges, still in original wrappers.

- 1 MP2100 serial "dongle"
    converts the famous Newton port to Mac serial cable

- 1 PDA Panache Black Chrome stylus
    fits inside the MP2100 pen holder "hole".
    elegant, heavy pen. orange stylus tip.
    grooves near base of pen for easy grip.

email me direct, buyers pay shipping of their choice.
North American folks only.
thanks.

::john

| xb_at_odyville.com |