[NTLK] SER-001

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:58:41 PDT

Thanks Guys!

The SER-001 is selling fast.

I wanted to save on typing and give all the people that
emailed me around the end of May, a chance to buy one.
You guy know who you are.

Please visit my webpage:

http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/mini-din.htm

I will remove the highlighted text tonight. They are
available now.

I believe I have replied to all the emails I have received
as of 7:00am this morning EST.

I will get the rest tonight.

Regards,

David Humphreys
Designer

P.S. If Rich from TON is reading this, Yes, I would be
happy to have a mention. Thanks for your offer.