[NTLK] Entourage Threading problem with the list

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:12:50 PDT

I don't know if others noticed this, and if other email clients are also
affected, but the way that the list put the "[NTLK]" prefix to every
subject, specially for the reply, breaks the threading in Entourage.

Basically, I have a message that says:

Subject: [NTLK] Blah Blah Blah

Then, if someone replies, the subject will be:

Subject: [NTLK] Re: Blah Blah Blah

It seems that Entourage is unable to pick this, so, as a result, I often
have to dig down in the list of message to see if someone has already
replied to an original post.

Is it possible to keep the same behavior than what I observed in
NewtonTalk2? A reply would then look like:

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Blah Blah Blah

Not that I want to push something, only asking. Pros? Cons?

-Laurent.