[NTLK] Ethernet with Implant? 3c589c?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 07:00:25 PDT

I just read a post on another Newton board from Paul that may shoot my whole
project down (if I can't ever get the IMplant Switch to work).

I thought that some Ethernet cards work and that the 3c589c was one of the
ones that would work. But the post I just read said that the Fallron
software was the culprit (which I think is needed for the 3com card) and
would not work with the IMplant in Accel mode. Is this the case? Any hope
for me if I can't get the IMplant to slow down?

Thanks!
Drew