[NTLK] Re: MP2k Carrying Case?

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 05:03:29 PDT

I use a small tavel bag that fits the 2100 on one side and other stuff on the
other. It comes with a shoulder strap. I have seen them with diferent brands
in several stores.
EMS SPorts, Samsonite and eastpack to name a few. Personaly I have been using
a new newt briefcase....cool and professional looking.

Whipped it out at a meeting last week and had a bunch of ooooh ahhh is that
the newest apple product. I hooked em all in and had the two palm users
drooling then I dropped the bomb.......... hee hee I love doing that

Keep the Green™,
Rich Lindsay
This Old Newt™, The Newton Online Monthly.
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
Home to the Newton Used Price Guide™, Newton WebRing, Newton FAQ, and the Son
of Ultimate Newton collection of Web Links. "If you cant find it here we will
wince"™©