[NTLK] No longer supported software...

From: John M. Powell (quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 15:15:06 PDT

Speaking about copy protected software...

What do (or can) we do about software that is no longer
available for purchase (company not in biz anymore),
some of which didn't require reg codes? I'm certainly
not a proponent for piracy - I've spent several hundred
on software for my Newton but there was/is some great stuff
out there where the creators have fallen off the edge of the earth...

Thoughts??

John