[NTLK] MP2100 speedup

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 10:18:54 PDT

I did not find a source for the small clock crystals (although I think
DigiKey -- http://www.digikey.com -- probably carries them).

I used was careful enough removing the original crystal that I could re-use
it as part of the switch, and used a normal-sized one for the 5.0 MHz
crystal. I laid both crystals flat overtop of the StrongARM chip, after
sealing them in scotch tape to prevent short circuits. There is enough
clearance in the Newt to allow them to lay on their sides in between the
processor and the back case.

-Stephanie