[NTLK] Re: MP2k Carrying Case?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 06:29:14 PDT

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Joel Watson wrote:

> Thanks for all the hard work setting this list up Victor and company!

On behalf of everyone, you're welcome :)

> Now.... I'm looking into buying a carrying case for my MP2k. I
> considered a Burropack a while ago, but since then I believe I've
> reconsidered for a couple reasons. 1) It probably won't look that
> great unless you're wearing a jacket, 2) I live in a hot place so I
> don't wear a jacket and I sweat a lot, so the armpit position just
> wouldn't be that great if you know what I mean.
>
> So, any other suggestions? I really need something to carry it around
> in to make it easily accessible while I'm roaming around my college
> campus.

I own a BurroPak, but rarely use it as a holster. The strap is removable
and the pouch makes a nice insert for my usual bag:

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=13635

The "inside" of the BurroPak (the part that would usually rest against
your body) is padded, which is nice.

Will help you with your list problems - as long as you're nice