[NTLK] Re: Dead dongle

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 20:51:04 PDT

> There is work going on to create a Mini DIN plug-in board to eliminate the
> need for the dongle. David Humphreys, where are you?
>
> MG

I'm right here Michael!!

Due to other commitments, I have not looked at my email for a few days.

Anyway, the puzzle is very near completion. I am building up the boards
right now.
I am still waiting for shipment of a couple of components. One will arrive
Friday 5/15/01
and the other either at the same time or early next week.

I will put the finishing touches to my web page and you can all read about
it then.

David