[NTLK] Re: Dead dongle

From: Smith, Tod A (Tod.A.Smith_at_rolls-royce.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 14:12:31 PDT

I would like a spare dongle or two.

As a new Newton user, I've been scouring all the Newton web pages recently
trying to get up to speed. I remember seeing some info about sources for the
interconnect port plug.

If these are still available, seems like it would be fairly easy to build
some "dongle cables". Or bypass the dongle and build interconnect port to
DB9, etc. cables.

Any thoughts?