[NTLK] Re: ...ouch, it's that simple...

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 10:07:11 PDT

>Wait a second! What is this 'vacation flag'?

Some flag to be in the list but no longer receive e-mails.

To set it, send a mail to newtontalk-request_at_newtontalk.net with 'set
vacation'. To unset it, 'unset vacation'.

>BTW, I've just went to the about page on newtontalk.net. Are there
>really 1234 people subscribed?

There are 1231 addresses right now in the users file, yes. The page
reflects the number of subscribers when you get it.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/