[NTLK] Re: How do I stop all the at once emails!

From: Bill-Davis billd (billd_at_mail.ecity.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 14:16:06 PDT

I think all you need to do is read the instuctions at www.newtontalk.net
to find out how to turn on digest mode.

Better yet, set up a filter or rule in your e-mail program to file all
the individual NTLK mesages into a folder of their own. MUCH nicer than
digests, and you don't have to worry about changing the subject line or
removing all the quoted digest from the bottom of your message (well,
not usually). It also lets you keep selected messages around if you
want...something you can'd do with a digest without saving the whole
digest or extacting individual mesages.

Everyone I've ever suggested this to likes it better than digests.

 - Bill