[NTLK] Re: Test Post

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:35:50 PDT

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 Pete.J.Lavergne_at_mail.sprint.com wrote:

> Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:21:46 -0400
> From: Pete.J.Lavergne_at_mail.sprint.com
> To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
> Subject: [NTLK] Re: Test Post
>
> I was subscribed to the digest, I hope the digest gets fixed, not just
> the list.

The digest does work. Read http://www.newtontalk.net to find out how to
switch to digest. When I write a web interface, it will be able to
subscribe as a digest user automatically. (I'm working as fast as I can!)

Everything should be ironed out for now, people. Yes, the server is
ready - you can post actual messages now :)

---