[NTLK] Pocketreader?

From: Andy Pasulka (anp_at_imaxx.net)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 07:52:54 EDT

Does anyone on the list have any experience with the Pocket Reader (info at
http://www.pocketreader.com)? I'm intrigued by its small size and that it
has a traditional serial interface. It'll upload to Mac, Windows, and Psion=
,
and a WinCE version of the upload software is coming.

Now, I wouldn't send this to the Newton list unless I believed that someone
here would say "I can make that thing work with a Newton..." And
considering that this comes from a subsidiary of Siemens, there's probably =
backdoor to the Newton left open.

Newton and Pocketreader...now wouldn=B9t this make a great little pair for
research at a library? =3D^)~

ANP

--

Emphasize the flaws (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp_at_imaxx.net