Re: [NTLK] Looking for an eMate 300

From: Denis Martin (martin_denis_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 23:03:46 EDT

le 29/07/01 22:36, Samuel Jacobson =E0 sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu a =E9crit=A0:

> Aye, it does indeed sound like Mr. Benshop is the person to speak to. Do
> you, per chance, know how much he sells his units for?

Hello Sam and whoever else in interested in this subject.

Even though I'm on vacation I did sin and temporarily subscribed from
another email address (as you can probably all see ;-)

The eMates I sell are indeed brand new (and I am the last source in the
world as far as I know) and the selling price is $ 350 plus $ 25 shipping
(based on a US address)
The eMates come in a brown box (they were for the education market) and wit=
a CD with all necessary software, manuals, etc.
I won't be reading this list anymore but will be home again on the 8th of
August, so any questions concerning eMates please to
robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com

Robert Benschop

P.S.
sorry, but I don't have any internal memory expansion cards left anymore,
but if I read the few messages that I picked up right there's somebody on
hte list working on this (?)