Re: [NTLK] Missed commercial opportunities

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 21:57:44 EDT

Which, like the Apple product line was starting to suffer from a 'flavor of
the month' syndrome. Discontinuing the printers does, however, fall in line
with SJ's stated objective of focusing on the Macintosh platform (Hardware &
OS) exclusively.

I'm not apologizing for the decision. I've owned & used Newtons since the
OMP and think the decision re: the Newton sucked - period.

Paul Nuernberger