Re: [NTLK] Looking for an eMate 300

From: Samuel Jacobson (sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 20:01:35 EDT

Dear Mr. Johnson,
  Thank you for the update on Mr. Benshop. Do you know when he returns from
vacation as I would like to drop him a line?

  Even though Mr. Benshop's eMates may not have the upgrade, I am allured by
their being new units (NOS perhaps?). I suppose I would then have to try for
then impossible and find the DRAM upgrade separately.

Thank you.

Sam