Re: [NTLK] Newton DIL Tester help

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 21:43:11 EDT

Garrett,

I don't have any trouble!
Here is my setup:

Newton

Internet Setup
Configuration: Manual
Card: 3Com 3C589 PC Card
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Local IP Address: 90.0.0.5 (My Newton)
Gateway/Router Address: 90.0.0.1 (My Desktop)
Primary DNS/Name Server Address: 90.0.0.1
Domain Name: HOME

Dock
Connect Via TCP/IP (TT)

Setup
Dock to: SMALL_THOUGHT (My Laptop)
Address: 90.0.0.2
Port: 49252 or whatever

PC
Desktop
Running WINProxy
Address: 90.0.0.1

LAPTOP
Running DIL Tester
Under Preferences select:

TCP/IP Checkbox only.
Port: 49252 or whatever (must match above)
Connect to Newton @ startup

That's it.
Works like a charm.

Regards,