[NTLK] recharging w/modem card in

From: Dale Chapman (dchapman_at_compusmart.ab.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 13:00:23 EDT

Last night I plugged in my MP2000u to recharge the battery. i
happened to leave the modem card (USR Megahertz XJEM3336) in the slot
and this morning the battery was not charged. - small heart attack as
the computer was not wanting to even start up!

Then I tried plugging it in again - no change after a few hours - -
then I removed the modem and suddenly the charge reading is %100! -
what gives?

I know the battery is not yet 100% but i now know that it is charging.

anyone have similar experience?

--
Dale Chapman
dchapman_at_compusmart.ab.ca

~sometimes the seas are calm and that's wonderful. sometimes the seas are not calm and that's the way it is.~