Re: [NTLK] BTI Batteries

From: Samuel Jacobson (sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 16:52:35 EDT

Mr. Levick,
  Either $45 or $40 would be fine with myself as I need new rechargeable
NiMH batteries for both an MP2X00 and an eMate 300. Do you know what the mA
is for the batteries that are offered? Do you know if they have battery
types for both machines? If so I would take one for both an MP2X00 and an
eMate 300 (maybe two, but I am not sure yet).

Thanks,

Sam