Re: [NTLK] Timereporter for Newton

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 10:49:29 EDT

This is pretty sad when you're at the point of responding to your
own email. Eesh.

Ok. UNNA has TimeReporter listed. You can also go directly to
ftp.timereporter.com and you'll find a Newton folder (there are
some pdf's in the docs folder you might want). I've been sent
a possible reg code but the zips and .sit's are password
protected so I can't even access the files.

Suggestions anyone? Someone out there ever purchase it and
have the files?

John