Re: [NTLK] SmallTalk

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 10:00:30 EDT

I did upload it to UNNA but it may not have been posted
yet. Check with him to see what the eta for posting on
the site is. If you can't get it there, shoot me an
email at jp_at_iwillbefree.com and I'll e it to you. The
zip is 900k. Fully functional with all language
modules, a reg code, and official release to the
community from Dale Fox, CEO of Concept Kitchen.

John