Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Card for Newton

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 15:04:04 EDT

I bought this model a while back, and while it is not an xjack, it comes
with a cable that connects to the card on one end and has a rj45 jack on
the other. It also comes with a coupler to connect another cable. If
you have a gigabit ethernet PowerMac G4 or a PowerBook G4, this is all
you need since the ethernet port is auto-switching (no crossover needed).

Brad Tober