[NTLK] citytimes x TimeZones

From: johnsinho's! (johnsons_at_macbbs.com.br)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 13:08:10 EDT

Hi Newtons,
I've been looking for a solution to enter longer coordinates in the
TimeZones to no avail.
I saw the PalmOS simplist and smart solution in CityTimes, where one
enters degrees-minutes-seconds (with hundredths), and I decided I should
pursue that for my Newton2K, be it a substitution or an enhancement to
TimeZones. Besides, it would be lovely to have distances calculated
beetwen 0 and 10Km in TimeZones.
So I tried for 5 months and tonight I call it done and unfruitful. Unna,
hotlines, Sherlock, AltaVista, you name it. Zip. Not a clue. How come
there's nothing alike for a variety of GPS solutions?
Maybe I searched the wrong places or the wrong way... this is why I come
to the NTLK.
Does anyone know of similar applications/extensions? Am I alone in this
quest?? Aaaaaaaaahhhh!! :)
Thanx in advance for any word, thought, sound, gesture... anything.
[ ],
johnsinho's!