[NTLK] A shot in the dark.

From: Grant [Valuable Coupons] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 22:17:52 EDT

I know that this is probably a shot in the dark, but I felt it was worth
following up. About two weeks ago, I was on Vancouver Island, staying at
a resort called Tigh Na Mara near the town of Parksville, British
Columbia. When I was standing in line to check out at the end of our
stay, I noticed a fellow ahead of me in the line at the registration
desk. He was wearing a Newton logo t-shirt. At the time, my kids were
asking me all sorts of questions, so my mind was preoccupied. When I
looked up again, the person wearing the shirt had disappeared before I
was able to ask him about his own Newton affiliations and interests.

If any of this story or its location sounds familiar to you, please let
me know. I'm really just curious to find our who that person was and
where they came from. Perhaps it was just another brush with an ex-Newton
user 1,200 kilometers from home, but who knows.

Thanks for humouring me.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/