Re: [NTLK] Emate type III pcmcia cards

From: John Johnson (kamikazebear_at_excite.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 19:57:57 EDT

On Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:54:26 -0500, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

I Think you're wrong. My manual definitely said that my eMate can take types
I,II & III: frankly I haven't seen many about though I would expect one to
be not unlike the dimentions of my PCcard FaxMoDeM but I originally thought
there was an adjacent slot for a smaller card alongside but that seemed to
be more for a more bulky storage unit but I'll have to check all three to
check, just in case!

John J.