Re: [NTLK] NewtWorks and NewtDraw problems

From: Mark Montoya (markmontoya_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 01:07:04 EDT

Well, the problem ended up being my Apple 4 MB card. It now locks the my
newt when it insert the card. I have to remove the card, push the reset
button on the back to start to newt back up. Weird?! Never experienced this
before. Maybe the card is dying? Does anyone know how to erase a Apple Flash
memory card with a Newton? I even put it in my MP100 and 130 and it locks
those up too. Advise?

Mark