[NTLK] Works calculations

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 15:13:28 EDT

I bet The calculations stationary for Works is a real ass kicker, like
the rest of the Works suite... bummer I'm a big idiot and can't make
head or tail of it...

anyone know ehre i can dl a manual for this here "user-opaque" app?

(reminds me of the recent keynote... when Jobs couldnt get the digital
camera to turn on, and had to give it to one of his lackeys, only
because he threw it at the guy, the batteries fell out, and they had to
skip that part...)