[NTLK] Clarity for Newton - download site(s)

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 20:54:53 EDT

Here's a half-baked update on Clarity: The unlocked pkg (v. 1.2.1) is
available here:

<http://homepage.mac.com/brant/>

This download is only the pkg in hqx form. The manual is on UNNA
<http://www.unna.org/>.

Brant will have the complete archive up pretty soon with a new ReadMe file
and the manual in PDF form - which I just converted (and formatted better)
from the old RTF file. I'll eMail Brant again to see when he'll be able to
offer the complete archive.

I think Brant would like to receive some feedback on his software at some
point when classes have started again; eMail him at:

<mailto:brantsears2001_at_yahoo.com>.

*****

Repeated offer:

If anybody is still interested in Alexei Kopylov's freeware Newton apps
(CD, Free Cell, Lines, and Mines) I can forward them (off-list).
<mailto:oky_at_avalon.net?subject=3DAlexei_Apps>
I also have a PDF file that includes the brief description and the screensho=
ts.

If you want me to send you any of his apps please specify which one(s)!!!

I have the apps individually as zip archives (alternatively also as a plain
=2Epkg) or the whole "shpiel" - including the PDF file - as a sit archive
(less than 72 K).
Again, be aware that some of the apps do not display correctly on the
larger screen Newtons (eMate, MP2x00), but I know for certain that Mines
DOES work fine.

I have no affiliation with the author and take no responsibility for any
damages that may result from the download and use of any of his apps. I had
eMail contact with Alexei some time ago, and he seems to be a nice and
helpful fellow. If in doubt, eMail him:

<mailto:alexx_ko_at_mtu-net.ru> <- this address worked in August 2000...

Otto