Re: [NTLK] MPad to USB Mac?

From: Greg Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:49:00 EDT

Hi guys,
I just wanted to remind all of you that I have researched the cheapest
ethernet cards on the web that will work with your MP2k, and they are only
US $14 !!!
Not $40
Not $30!

Here's where you will find 3COM 3c589d cards for $14:
http://www.computer-show.com/Frames/index.asp?CartId=3994925CIDXA11

It's true they don't say 3c589d in their ad. I don't know why. But, if you
email them, they will tell you 3c589d.
I don't work for them, I just don't want to see anyone paying too much,
especially on eBay.

hth,
Greg