Re: [NTLK] eBay scumbags: The final chapter

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 13:06:08 EDT

on or about 7/17/01 12:53 PM, the following may or may not have been typed
by John Venzon at jvenzon_at_earthlink.net:

> Hello all,
>
> After almost five days of tweaking on eBay, they finally caught on to my
> fake auction and sent me an email telling me I was shut down. Not a bad run
> all in all. They also politely asked that I not do that again. Or else. Very
> nice chaps, all in all.

I've never looked, but is there a process by which one can report such
behavior? I get the impression that selling something that's available
elsewhere for free is OK w/ eBay, regardless of how sleazy it is.

- Eric.