Re: [NTLK] Just a Feeling...

From: Steve Lombardi (stevelombardi_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 09:23:15 EDT

At 8:58 AM -0400 7/17/01, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>Dave has to be right. Over the weekend I just bought my first MP2000U,
>have a 130. Of course Steve Jobs will introduce the latest iteration of
>Newton thinking, now that I have spent this money. But the real joke is
>that I would have done it anyway since the Newton is just so cool.
>
>Herb

LOL! I was thinking the same thing, as I also just got a MP2K (I
have an Original MP I bought they day it came out). I figured, as
you did, that finally spending my money would be the best way to get
Steve Jobs to act!

Still, I love this MP2K. All I wish for would be better screen
contrast (like in my Visor Deluxe) and Airport.

--

-- Steve Lombardi http://stevelombardi.com