[NTLK] In the Market: WTB 2100 or 2000U

From: zbir_at_urbanape.com
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 09:36:10 EDT

Hey, all.

Well, the clouds have parted and the grey day is gone. My SO has
succumbed to all my whinging about the Newton. I'm in the market now for
a 2100 or 2000U. I'd prefer one with the following:

  * keyboard
  * ethernet card
  * modem
  * 16+MB flash RAM card

And that's it. Any additional software would be appreciated, but isn't
necessary. I'm in Richmond, VA, USA if that helps with calculating
shipping, etc.

This will be my first Newton in well over 5 years, and looking at my
little IBM Workpad c3 on my desk, I'm anticipating a PDA screen I can
read from with ease... :)

me = { 'name' : 'Zachery Bir', 'email' : 'zbir_at_urbanape.com',
       'voice' : '(804) 353-3742', 'url' : 'http://www.urbanape.com/' }