Re: [NTLK] Abandonware

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 11:34:17 EDT

What will probably happen with this "stuff" I've accumulated is as
follows; I'll go through it, to divide it into 2 categories:

A) "dead vendors" -those who are technically gone like the creators of
VEA or those that just 'don't sell' Newton stuff anymore, like Tibet (I
also saw that Tibet keys were posted recently by one of the authors)

B) "active vendors" - those that still sell/support Newton stuff.

Someone has graciously offered to post the items on their website. I'd
only send the category A items, but also a LIST of the category B stuff.
Once a vendor from category becomes an "A", and someone lets me know,
I'd forward the items to the site's Webmaster.

BTW - a lot of this is easy to find, doing a Google search or a Hotline
(www.hotlinesw.com and install a client) files search.

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com