[NTLK] Homemade Screen Protectors

From: Michael Schaefer (mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 04:05:32 EDT

I too use OHT material and cut to size. They onlt last about a month but I
get four per sheet, which cost me a grand total of $0. Just a tip though
don't wash the sheet, especially with warm water. I tried it hoping to
extend the life of one slightly but the contrast afterwards was bad and it
was a pain to write on. I have since assumed there must be a coating on the
OHT sheet which was removed when I did this.

Michael