Re: [NTLK] Nushield Question?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 12:51:10 EDT

> Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:31:22 -0400
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Nushield Question?
> From: "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com>

> A quick swipe
> with a cotton handkerchief when you notice a piece of dust/lint is all
> that's needed. Is there something I'm missing??

I don't want to swipe all the time ;)
To me, the NuShield is very convenient (and Mark is a very nice person to
deal with, thanks again for the patience!), and it also protects the
backlight from harmful UV-radiation.
Considering the price for a new display, or a whole new MP2100, I'll do
everything I can to protect both unit and display. It has to last a very
long time, looking at the "alternatives".

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
"Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If it's a Mac,
he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" -Tom Clancy