[NTLK] Serious Q: MP100 use

From: Doug Ramsay (doug_ramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 15:02:42 EDT

Ok..ok..I've read the jokes about what a MP100 should be used for, but I
have one sitting in a nice Apple carrying case and would like to serious
opinions of what it can be used for. My main MP is a 2100U, but I've been
thinking of loading the MP100 up with TvPad or Showtime and using it as a
universal remote. Any other ideas? I'd hate to sell it (sorta sentimental,
if u will, being that it was my first one) Serious replies only (smile).

Best,
Doug