Re: [NTLK] Help, please, Synch problem

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 06:06:40 EDT

It is very simple and elegant but takes ages to get right.
but if I can do it then anyone can.

1. Replace the palm desktop Users file with a claris Organiser Users file
2. Create a 2nd user in palm desktop. I call my Newton sync. Before
syncing, make sure the active palm desktop file is Newton sync and not the
claris organiser file that you will be syncing to.
3 In NCU make sure you will be syncing to the CO file and off we go.
4 When finished, change back from tne Newton Sync user to the one you synced
to and bobs your uncle.

NCU doesnt like PD user files but has no problem with CO files and likewise
I think Palm desktop sees the CO user file as a PD one.

--
            bob_at_barkany.com
http://www.barkany.com

Bob Barkany Photographer +44 (0) 7973 666 243