Re: [NTLK] ISP in Ireland?

From: Eric Byrne (ericbyrne_at_eircom.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 19:35:04 EDT

Hello,
Ireland uses 230 volts, and a 3 pin type outlet. You will need this 3 pin
type convertor for your
Newton Power Adaptor, although an ordinary "travel type" adaptor would
probably work.
There are lots of free ISP's, I use Eircom.net myself (they have both a free
and a subscription service).
I have been using this ISP for years with my Newton, though if you tell them
that you are using a Newton
they probably wouldn't have a clue what you meant.
Regards,
Eric Byrne