[NTLK] Newton2000

From: Jeff Bakker (stretch_at_cabletv.on.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:17:48 EDT

Hi Newton users out there! I just bought a MP2000. I does not have a
flip cover and one of the pcmcia slots has a bad spring for ejecting the
card. I do not have the 2000 yet but am looking forward to it. I am
wondering who can upgrade it to a 2100 and where can I get the other
items fixed. I have a 120 right now and love it but it does not have
enough bang if you know what I mean. Any info and ideas that you have
would be great. I live in Canada so price for upgrading is a bit of a
problem due to our dollar sucks compared to the US. Please be helpful
am new to the Newton.
Thanks
Jeff Bakker