Re: [NTLK] newton in africa

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 02:48:43 EDT

Martha,
You should be fine. I use my Newton in Uganda and I've never had any
electrical problems - Ghana is also a former British colony and should have
a standard British connecton - 3 pin. One thing though, Ghana tends to have
electricity blackouts now and again - be sure to have a spare rechargeable
battery...or a battery case for standard AA batteries in case you get caught
out.
Cheerio,
Jerry