[NTLK] Schedule 7

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 15:33:56 EDT

Just reinstalled Schedule 7.0 on my Dtop for 'work' access to my Names,
Dates etc should I leave my Newt at home (as has hapenned a couple of times
recently!).

Can get everything to sync up fine except for Dates which gives me 'an error
has occurred'.
Have deleted everything except the last couple of weeks, checked for 'bad'
1904 repeating entries....and still no go.

ToDo's and Names sync up fine.

Anyone have any ideas? - all suggestions appreciated.

I'll use Outlook (tx, Woo!) at work if I *have* to - but to be honest, is
way overkill for my requirements - and is a last resort only.

I'm wondering if this is a Y2K thing - as all ToDo's (past and current) seem
to be appearing on 'today'......??

System is an AMD K6-350, Win 98 SE, 160 MB RAM

TIA for any and all suggestions

-Darl