Re: [NTLK] Announcing Newton Alive Forum and Website

From: Bill davis newton (newton_at_mail.ecity.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 11:53:38 EDT

Looks fine. The use of "the notepad lines" as separators is common on
newton sites. Although the notepad lines on my site actually resize
to fit the browser window's current size (he said
immodestly....<grin>).

The notepad graphic on the left is scaled kind of funny; check your
image tag's size settings and the dimensions of the graphic.

Also -- I'd suggest you put a "/" or something between the program
name and the date, to make it easier to read. Or perhaps use a
different font or size for the program name versus the date.

Anyway, looking good, thanks for something to replace the long defunct
Newton Versions.

 -Bill