Re: [NTLK] NiMH and battery gauge

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 23:12:18 EDT

on 7/9/01 10:00 PM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Hmmm, is the RS recharger set for NiCD or NiMH?
    I have one of the dual mode chargers ... switch one way for NiMH other
way for NiCD. Also has setting for high capacity and normal. I tried the
1600 mAh NiMH cells again today and burned through a charge in no time. I've
already put more of a load on a set of 1000 mAh NiCD cells and they still
read 100%.

> Maybe you got bad cells?
    I'm beginning to think that might be the case. But they were a new
shipment when I got them.